I. Coursework Requirements
- A minimum of 24 course credits:
- 18 credits must be in the statistics core courses
- At least 6 credits must be in application area (either 6 credits at the 600-800 level or 9 credits, at least 3 of which are at the 600-800 level)
- 1 credit of seminar: Students can choose Applied Statistics Seminar(AMSC 761) or approved seminars offered by a participating department
- 6 credits of M.S. thesis research (AMSC 799)
Write thesis under the guidance of advisor(s) and defend before Examination Committee.